LifeArc Provides Year in Review for Tech Transfer Training Fellows
What is it?
AUTM Foundation has collaborated with LifeArc to offer technology transfer career training fellowships to qualifying candidates. The program, which has just completed its inaugural year, provides successful participants with;
- one year of AUTM membership (with access to a Technology Transfer Practice Manual and over 90 webinars along with a CV review service)
- an assigned mentor
- sponsored attendance at three technology transfer conferences
- assistance to secure a 4-8 week internship.
Who can apply
The Technology Transfer Career Training Program is open to candidates who;
- are academic life scientists at the graduate or post-doctoral stage of their careers
- have little or no direct experience of technology transfer
- are passionate about innovation and who aspire to a career in technology transfer.
All five alumni from the 2017-18 intake are now employed in prominent technology transfer roles
Read about the experiences of the fellows on LifeArc’s website here!
Interested in participating in the program? Learn how you get involved.